Saturday, June 7th:
9 a.m.---Airplane lands in Atlanta for a week of visiting family and friends all over the state of Georgia, home sweet home.
5:30 a.m.---Airplane leaves San Antonio headed for Georgia
4:30 a.m.---Watsons arrive at airport
3:45 a.m.---Watsons leave home, headed to airport
2:45 a.m.---Watsons wake up to get ready to travel to Georgia
Tyler has been in bed since 6:45 p.m. in an effort to get him enough sleep so that he will not be a miserable camper tomorrow, and I pray that he will stay asleep until 3:15 a.m. I even had to rig up some blankets to cover his bedroom window; I needed to trick him into thinking it was his regular bedtime. So mean, I know, but necessary.
Right now, I'm off to bed myself.
No posts until June 16th because we won't have access to a suitable computer from which to blog. I am going to go through terrible withdrawals. What does that say about me??
Anyway, we are praying for travel mercy and boiled peanuts!! Adios, y'all!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Headin' tuh Jaw-jah
Posted by The Watsons at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures when you get back! Have fun:)
Post a Comment