was definitely not as exciting as the Spurs practice on Saturday morning. In fact, I'm not sure there will be another morning quite as exciting as that one!
Saturday afternoon, we went to Meya's 2nd birthday party. She was such a little cutie! She kept singing "Meya's Party" in this little rhythm that she and one of her cousins devised. It was precious! After the party, we went home to rest up for the basketball game. We got caught up in the Kentucky vs. LSU game (I'm always a fan of the team that can beat LSU) and didn't leave for the Spurs game until about 7 p.m. The game started at 7:30, and we entered the building at 8:30. The traffic was absurd. We decided that we will not be going back to a game unless we have front row tickets. Watching from the sofa at home would be much less of a headache! The traffic was a mess, we walked forever from where we parked, and we had to sit in the nosebleeds. After being courtside in the morning, the Spurs didn't look so good from the sky. We only stayed for an hour; we left with 10 minutes left in the 4th period. It was just not all it was cracked up to be.
Today, we were up in time for church, but after I ate breakfast, I fell asleep on the couch with Miss Kitty. I guess the tiredness that comes with the 3rd trimester of pregnancy has begun to hit me. Needless to say, we didn't make it to church. We ran some errands this afternoon, ate dinner at the Thai place, and have been doing laundry this evening. Since we both have to work this week, we both needed laundry done tonight because I won't be home to do it tomorrow. Ahhhh, life in the working world.
We're at 29 weeks with this pregnancy, which means we'll be 75% through it in a week. I can't believe we're almost in the 30s weeks....but, December 30 still seems like a long, long way away. I hope Tyler doesn't get too cozy and decide to stay until January...

Miss Meya, the birthday princess

Jenn with the birthday girl

Meya listening to us sing "Happy Birthday"

Meya getting help from her mommy to blow out the candle

Danny in the Spurs shirt he caught from Robert Horry

Birds-eye view of the Spurs game...not so impressive

29 weeks pregnant
4 comments:
Look at the CUTE preggo belly!!! It's really started to pop out there, looking like a basketball! You look great and I hope you are starting to feel better about being pregnant!!
Love the belly shot. You are a cute pregnant person! And those nails look great too.
Seeing your cute belly makes me miss the pregnancy days.........
Sorry Jenn, it is going to take a lot more than a belly shot to make me miss the pregnancy days..I don't know how Julie can even THINK of another baby, but nonetheless, it is on my prayer list. Now the pregnancy boobs, I miss having those!
Your belly is precious! You really look pregnant! And the tiredness is just all part of it. Unfortunately, it won't get much better, but then anxiety will set in about how precious Tyler is going to come out.
Call this afternoon and give an update of your PE subbing...
you look great! love your little bump! love, kyle
Post a Comment