Tomorrow I will begin a four day trial run on being a mommy.
An active-duty friend of ours, whom we met in Louisiana, has to go out of town for a meeting until Saturday, and we are keeping her two-year-old daughter while she's away. Her husband is active-duty too, but his orders to meet up with her here in Texas aren't effective until later this month. Essentially, she's been a single mom since July, so we're filling in during these unusual circumstances.
I'm really excited to have little Meya at our house. She is so precious. She loves to do the baby sign language, and I always learn something new from her. She has such a little personality!! I will take her to school on Thursday and Friday so that her routine won't be too messed up, but that requires me to be up and at 'em at 6:30 a.m. That used to be a late time for me to get up in the mornings, but now it seems really early! I will be busy, busy, busy, but I know it will be a lot of fun!
I'll have to post some pictures of life with a toddler at the Watson house, so stay tuned!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Mommy Trial Run
Posted by The Watsons at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just be careful when you lift her :-)
And have fun. It sounds like a lot of fun!
I can't wait to hear the stories that will surely come out of the visit.
Post a Comment