This morning, I got the chance to visit my friend Gretchen and her new baby, Noelle Grace, in the hospital. What a beautiful baby girl! She's got a head full of dark hair, a tiny little body, and the longest fingers you've ever seen!
I was really nervous about holding Noelle because she is so, so petite. She weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces at birth, so she's probably a little bit smaller than that now. I thought Tyler was tiny at 8 pounds, 5 ounces!! When Gretchen asked me to help change Noelle's diaper, I thought I might break her little ankles when I held them up to slide the new diaper underneath her. She's just so fragile!
If nothing else, my visit to the post-partum ward made me nervous and excited about the coming arrival of Lydia Rose. It will be such a blessing to add her to our family and I can't wait to meet her. At the same time, I'm scared to death of being responsible for two little ones!!
Welcome to the world, Noelle! We're so glad to have you!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Noelle Grace
Posted by The Watsons at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous. And surely that is not Noelle's mama - who looks that awesome after having a baby?
What a beautiful baby! Tell Mom congratulations!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment