
After his nap every day, Tyler wakes up shaking his fist. No, he's not mad about anything. He is simply signing that he is ready for his "Shake Shake Smoothie" snack.
The child loves those drinkable yogurt smoothies, and I certainly don't mind him having them because they are so healthy (not to mention, they are super-easy to fix!).
Today he was especially cute because he just plopped down on the floor after I handed him his cup. I just had to grab the camera so I could show you how adorable my sweet boy is.
______________________________________
In addition to the sweet treat that a "Shake Shake Smoothie" provides, we had a sweet treat this evening when we got to have dinner with Danny's Uncle Mike.
Uncle Mike drives a BIG truck all over the country (much less now than he used to), and this week he had a delivery to make here in San Antonio. He decided to stay a few days to visit with one of his old friends who also lives here in town and to have dinner with us.
We were thrilled that we were able to see Uncle Mike and that he was able to meet Tyler for the first time. One of the greatest losses we bear by serving the military is the loss of time with family. We never see our families enough, so visits like these are extra special!!
Thank you, Uncle Mike, for making us a priority while you were here. We can't tell you how much we enjoyed our time together. Have a safe trip back to Georgia!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Sweet Surprises
Posted by The Watsons at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The pictures with Mike were a special treat. They all looked so happy. I missed seeing Jennifer though. We love you and hope you have a very special day. Papa Joe
You gotta share how to make a shake shake smoothie. I'm always looking for healthy snacks, and most of those yogurts are LOADED with sugar.
Post a Comment