The plan was to take Tyler to the park today. But, it was really windy outside, it took me too long to get ready this morning, and Ty decided to adhere to an odd nap schedule. So, while Ty was resting, Danny said he was going out for a little while.
He came home with this:
Let me tell you, friends--you don't need a park when your daddy brings home a tunnel o' fun. It serves as hours of entertainment without all the dirt!
It's a good thing this tunnel is collapsible because it collapsed about 100 times today.
He just preferred the window as his method of exit.
Lest you think this child has all he could ever want, you should know that once we (meaning Danny and I) saw what a thrill this new contraption was, we rounded up the whole gang and went to Toys R Us.
No, I don't need anymore toys in my house...AT ALL.
But, Ty did need something to play with outside, so he got a Fisher Price Bubble Mower. And, he did need some Mega Blocks...the 80 piece set. These were needs. Not merely wants. I promise.
And, for the record, he still needs more outdoor entertainment devices, but we're working on that. Perhaps a sand and water table. Perhaps a small swimming pool. Perhaps a slide.
For now, we'll crawl in and out and through the tunnel o' fun and pray that its collapsible nature doesn't wear out. We've certainly got a tough crowd around here.
He just preferred the window as his method of exit.Lest you think this child has all he could ever want, you should know that once we (meaning Danny and I) saw what a thrill this new contraption was, we rounded up the whole gang and went to Toys R Us.
No, I don't need anymore toys in my house...AT ALL.
But, Ty did need something to play with outside, so he got a Fisher Price Bubble Mower. And, he did need some Mega Blocks...the 80 piece set. These were needs. Not merely wants. I promise.
And, for the record, he still needs more outdoor entertainment devices, but we're working on that. Perhaps a sand and water table. Perhaps a small swimming pool. Perhaps a slide.
For now, we'll crawl in and out and through the tunnel o' fun and pray that its collapsible nature doesn't wear out. We've certainly got a tough crowd around here.



3 comments:
Wow! I had fun reading all of your updates! I've missed a lot in the past couple of days!
I will say a prayer for you on the glucose test...the day Zach & Grace were born, I was in the middle of the yucky 3 hour test, which is what I upchucked in the middle of delivery...ICK!!
I LOVE the new tunnel! Ours was a big hit in our house too, for about a year! So, no worries-your collapsible tent will collapse over and over and over... :-)
The pictures of Tyler and Danny are my favorites this time. Danny's toy was a hit with me too. Tyler seems so active and well. He reflects the loving care that you wonderful parents give him. Thank you for being so super. I also eagerly await Lydia's birth. We love you and hope that you have a great trip to visit your La. friends. Miss Kitty and Tyler made my day. They appear to get along well. I'm glad that Tyler has her as a pet. We love and miss you. Tonight's talk made the day very special.Love Papa Joe and Mamama Janet
Thanks for your advice on our little behavior issue. And, what is the name of that fantastic toy??
Post a Comment