Tonight we played with only the tunnel part of the Tunnel O' Fun, and I just had to capture some of the excitement on video.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Tunnel O' Fun--Part II
Posted by The Watsons at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
with the Watsons
Tonight we played with only the tunnel part of the Tunnel O' Fun, and I just had to capture some of the excitement on video.
Posted by The Watsons at 8:25 PM
3 comments:
LOVE IT!
It is SO GOOD to see a video so that we can join in the fun!
What a great game!
Love,
Mom
I know these toys take over, but when you are home with your kids all day, what choice do you have??? Video is precious!
Great trip. jennifer, your boys loved to eat like Papa Joe. Thank you for the writing and pictures. They really made my morning. We are so proud of you for passing your test yesterday. I really liked Tyler with the Tyler, Texas sign. Love Papa Joe
Post a Comment