Lydia Rose Watson!
We got word from the doctor's office today that Lydie is scheduled to be born on Wednesday, May 20th, 2009!!
It's really hard to believe that that is only about ten weeks away. I am filled with a variety of emotions at this point, and I am clinging to God's promise to never leave me or forsake me as we travel these rocky, uncertain next few months. In fact, I told Danny tonight, "I hope we survive this next year. I really hope we're laughing and looking back with smiles come March 2010 because right now the future seems a little bit scary."
And, with all the moving madness coming up, it is a bit scary.
But, how beautiful to add a daughter to our family. How sweet to look into the tiny face of a newborn. How exciting to create siblings.
Yes, there are some uncertainties coming our way in the next few months. But, there are also some amazing blessings to look forward to, particularly come May 20th!
We are anxious to meet you, Baby Lydie!
__________________________________________
Another new post below.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Coming Soon:
Posted by The Watsons at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You have no idea how jealous I am that you already know your baby's birth date!!!!
Hopefully Connor James will be making his arrival soon after Ms. Lydie!
Post a Comment