Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?

Or, your mama, for that matter...
Danny at 2-3 months old

Jennifer at 7 1/2 months old



Tyler at 6 months old

10 comments:

Carly said...

Love, love, love this post. Sorry Danny, he's all mama!

Bill said...

That boy is all Hill. I've said it from the start. Now it is confirmed. BUT, I will say, I did catch a few glimpses of Danny last week when he looks up at you.

I too love this post!

elaine prather said...

Jennifer,
This is incredible!!! He is YOU made over. Now you know what you would look like as a boy. He is beautiful. I hope that the storm in Texas is not near ya'll.

Bill said...

See, Elaine Prather agrees too. Tyler looks JUST LIKE you (although your baby picture looks a lot like Carly's baby pictures too).

I bet seeing these two pictures side by side tickled your mama and brought back lots of sweet memories!

SarahM said...

I agree with everyone else! He looks like you......but those blue eyes still throw me for a loop!

Joy Peterson said...

He is, for sure, all Hill...I am sure there is some Watson in there somewhere : )

Don't you just love to look at pictures like these and compare them?

ewhill said...

Yes Julie!
The picture brings back so many precious memories. Time truly is fleeting when it comes to your children. You young parents cherish every moment. Before you turn around, your little one will be grown, and you will be left all alone.
Tyler looks a lot like Jennifer, but there is Danny there, too! Danny is a great Dad. Tyler will be a better man just for having Danny as his father!

kyle hitchcock said...

unbelievable that resemblance!!! this is a great post..miss you guys! kyle

morgan collins said...

yeah he looks like you...just a little:)

Katie B said...

I definitely see you, Jenn, in him, but there is something I see of his daddy as well...I'm sensitive to that because everyone says Rody looks just like his dad! It is nice when people say that he looks like me too..so, I think he looks like BOTH of you.. :)