When Danny was a baby, he loved carrots. In fact, he loved them so much that his skin turned orange. I'm not kidding. You can ask his mother.
So, it was to Danny's great excitement yesterday that Tyler ate carrots for the first time. We just needed to be sure to document the occasion!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Carrot Face
Posted by The Watsons at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sweet little face...
Sweet potatoes make you turn orange too...just so you know.
How did Ty do with the carrots? I haven't heard you mention the spit up much lately...has that gotten better?
Your little Carrot Face looks a bit like a Carrot Top! I think I see a bit of red in that blonde! LOL How precious!
He'll have good eye sight with all of those carrots.
Jennifer, Danny , Tyler
Wow , the pictures are super. I am glad that Tyler loves carrots. He has grown so much since we last saw him only weeks ago. Thank you for taking the time to make the pictures and write the loving comments. It makes it so much easier for us to be s far from each other. I long for the time when you can return to Georgia and we can be together. Tyler's pictures are some of the best that he has ever made. He really knows how to pose. Have a super day tomorrow and make more pictures to share with us. We l o v e all of you . Papa Joe
Post a Comment