I learned tonight that I am approaching new territory in this child-rearing thing: eating.
And, boy, is it messy.
I have a new appreciation for the bottles I handwash every day.
Here's a peek at Ty's dinner, uh, experience, shall we say?
He dined on a delicious appetizer of prunes, followed by the tantalizing main course--green beans.

After consuming an entire container of green beans, Tyler tried his hand (and mouth and face and nose and, well, you'll see) at a biter biscuit. He did well, although he was certain that I had plenty of cleaning to do when he finished.


He'll appreciate me one day, right?
At least he's really cute as he masters his eating techniques!
3 comments:
It's a messy job being a mama! Glad to see he is taking to real food so well.
GOod for you for letting him get dirty while eating-unfortunately, it only gets messier as they get older, but it is worth every second of cleaning up! Getting dirty is an essential part of being a baby!
He is just the cutest thing! While seeing this, I was reminded of the video I took of Addison eating a biter biscuit and you thought it was a chicken finger...see how far you've come in just a few short months?
Love you!
The only thing worse than when it goes in...is when it comes back out!
He is so adorable! LOVE it!
Post a Comment