This morning, I took Tyler to see the doctor because of a little head tilt thing that concerned me. He is just fine, as expected, but I did have myself just about convinced that something was terribly wrong. I seem to live by the philosophy of preparing for the worst and letting the good news be a surprise. Maybe that's the military wife in me...
Anyway, as part of the routine office procedure, Tyler was weighed and measured. As you know by now, I gave birth to a baby linebacker-he's a big, big, guy. As of today, he weighed 20 pounds and measured 28.5 inches long. I can't even believe how fast he's growing.
Upon reporting Tyler's stats to Danny, he promptly decided that saying Tyler's length as two feet and four inches sounds better than saying he is 28.5 inches. Maybe that's the man in him...
So, here is my baby boy, all two feet and four inches of him!


4 comments:
He is a cutie! AJ was almost exactly that same size at that age. My little Ashlyn only weighed 18lbs 14 oz at her one year check up.
Tyler is the happiest baby. And I'll say it again, the boy loves him some animals!
I love that he is so big.
Wow! He's catching up to Grace & Zach in height!!!
I love the pictures with the animals...too cute!
What precious pictures! He is simply adorable!
Post a Comment