The things my baby girl accomplished through physical therapy with Ms. Allison in the two months prior to our departure from Virginia absolutely amazes me. She came so far in such a short time. I still contend that when Lydie takes her first steps, they'll be the sweetest first steps I will have ever seen. They've sure been a long time coming.
I shot this quick video just the other afternoon to show you how well she is pulling up these days. She began pulling up, just barely, right before we moved, and, now, she can pull up anywhere she desires.
She really prefers to be on her feet more than on her bottom at this point, and she has the strength and balance to let go and stand--I think we're dealing with a little bit of a confidence issue more than anything because she still cries if you let go of her hands. I think that within a few weeks, standing on her own will be a mastered skill and we'll be looking at getting her to walk to us. I can hardly wait!
1 comments:
How sweet! Can't wait to see that baby girl!!!
Post a Comment