There are at least 1, 264, 832 reasons why I love when my dad visits us.
This might be my favorite reason....
This might be my favorite reason....

Yep, you see that correctly. Even though Dunkin' Donuts is about ten feet from our house and is the place my dad goes every morning when he's at his own home, he insists on buying me a Grande Nonfat Chai Latte from Starbucks no matter the obstacles. So, on morning number one of his visit, he instructed Danny to drive him to Starbucks first (complete opposite direction of DD) to get my drink and then to Dunkin' Donuts for his coffee, as well as some yummy breakfast treats.
Ahhhhh, I wish I could explain the happiness I felt this morning. It was my definition of a miniature slice of paradise. Seriously.
So, now, I am anxious to go to bed because a) I am exhausted and b) the morning just can't come soon enough.


3 comments:
Glad you are having a great trip with your Dad. Love Ty's PJs. I think we have those in a 3T in our closet. Talk to you soon!
This post made me smile, because I know how much you love some Starbucks!
yes, the man loves some DD. When the girls stay out there, he has a special donut waiting on them each morning! But what a great combo - munchkins and Starbucks!! Hope y'all had a great time!!
Post a Comment