with the Watsons
MAJOR-ly handsome.MAJOR-ly fun.
Congratulations, Danny, on your new and much deserved promotion. We all love you and think that you are MAJORly WONDERFUL!!!!!Love,Nana
I'm guessing that Daniel J is now officially a Major?Such cute pictures!
woo-hoo. Congratulations to the whole Watson family.
Congrats to Danny and the family.
I honestly thought I had commented on this or either e-mailed back to you or on facebook. IDK. Good grief. But congrats to my BIL - awesome job and thanks for your service.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations, Danny, on your new and much deserved promotion. We all love you and think that you are MAJORly WONDERFUL!!!!!
Love,
Nana
I'm guessing that Daniel J is now officially a Major?
Such cute pictures!
woo-hoo. Congratulations to the whole Watson family.
Congrats to Danny and the family.
I honestly thought I had commented on this or either e-mailed back to you or on facebook. IDK. Good grief. But congrats to my BIL - awesome job and thanks for your service.
Post a Comment