I have been trying for what seems like forever to upload pictures from our weekend adventures, although "adventures" might be a little too adventurous of a word to use in this regard because we really just huddled up and tried to stay warm and dry, but calling whatever we did over the weekend an "adventure" makes it sound like we were doing seriously exciting things for the last 72 hours. But we weren't. Except for a couple of things, like Lydie eating baby food for the first time and getting to visit with a special friend from college and her husband. But, you wouldn't know just how exciting those things were because you can't see the photographic evidence. Thanks to blogger and its "internal errors." Whatever.
So, you'll have to check back tomorrow because I am too tired to stay up and fight with this computer. Needless to say, it usually wins and I just can't handle the agony of defeat tonight.
See y'all tomorrow.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Just so you know...
Posted by The Watsons at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment