Who knew that garage-cleaning was a contact sport?
Danny suffered a minor injury during our marathon garage cleaning this afternoon. I accidentally miscalculated the distance between the pointy end of a Christmas decoration and the top of my poor husband's head. Ooops.
When blood began trickling down the side of his face, I ran for the medical necessities, and returned with what I could find, which happened to include a Strawberry Shortcake band-aid. Whatever works. I, for one, think it looks quite stylish.
Anyhow, our garage cleaning came to an end when Ty woke up from his nap, but we are certainly thanking God this weekend for long rest times for babies. And, we'll get back to work as soon as they're all asleep again.
For those wondering, this is not a run-of-the-mill garage cleaning we're doing. We are going through every single tub in that garage and throwing away or donating whatever can be gotten rid of. It's ridiculous what's been moving around this country with us.
And, it's even more ridiculous how much money the Rubbermaid container folks have made off the Watsons' many attempts to organize. Good grief.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Who Knew?!?
Posted by The Watsons at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for organization! Don't you feel like you've lost 30 lbs??? I know it is no fun to do, but it will make future moves so much easier. And lighter!
Hope Mr. Watson's head is all better. Not sure if Strawberry Shortcake bandages fall under acceptable uniform regulations! :-)
The children have changed so since I was with them only weeks ago. The pictures mean so much to us. Thanks. Have a great day. I love you. Papa Joe
Post a Comment