Saturday, July 18, 2009

Say Cheese!

Today we took Lydie for her very first photo shoot at Portrait Innovations. We took Ty for his first photos at 7 weeks, so we wanted to do the same time frame for Lydie (she's 8 weeks now).

I had one other outfit I really wanted to use, but by the time they had snapped 90 pictures, Ty was in the background having a meltdown in true "terrible twos" fashion (and his daddy was about to lose his mind!). It was just time to be done, even though Miss Lydie was an absolute angel the whole time.

All in all, we got some great pictures to help us remember this precious time in the life of our family.

Note: These are unedited. The actual pictures are cropped and zoomed, but this gives you a general idea.


The picture above was our favorite from the whole session, but this unedited shot doesn't do it justice AT ALL. The lady roatated and zoomed the photo until it was just adorable, and we proceeded to buy about a million of them!!
As many pictures as we take, I'm going to need a whole lotta walls...












8 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

LOVE that watermelon dress. She is a pretty, pretty girl. And she's got a mighty cute big brother too!

louanne said...

My favorite p icture shows Lydia Rose fully in the green outfit with a white background. I also love the picture that shows all of her and her sweet brother. We love and miss you. We also included your names on the flower that Earnest fixed for Aunt Johnnie. Lou Anne and Janet said you sent and additional arrangement. I hope to see it today. Moving day is really getting closer for you and that excites me. Hopefully , we will see more of all of you. It was super talking to you on the phone. We must take your children to see Goats on the Roof near Elaine sometimes. Love , Papa Joe and Mamama janet

KatieMGreen said...

SHE'S SO CUTE!!

Heather said...

She is precious...I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!! I absolutely love the picture of her and Ty snuggled up together. I can't believe how big Ty has gotten either...can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the dimples!!! She is soooo beautiful. April just got Clair's picture taken, too!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!!! Jenn that last picture of Lydia looks just like you. They are simply adorable.

Side Note: I moved into the neighborhood right across from your old house on Springlake Road. They have built up so much since I have been out there. I thought about you and our fun childhood bff memories. The house looks a whole lot different than I remember.

Anyway, love the pics of the kids. They are gorgeous.

Jamala said...

These are wonderful. Beautiful babies!

Carly said...

Precious! Sweet Lydia looks beautoful her in watermellon dress!