Monday, July 27, 2009

Meet the Packers

The moving boxes are being filled as I type. I can hear the beautiful sound of the tape tearing, and I am so glad that this moving party has started. That means it's closer to being over with!

Meet our packers. They are fabulous. They've not taken a single break yet, which I am SHOCKED by. In the past, our packers would have taken at least four or five breaks by now. These guys are non-stop workers. I might be one of their biggest fans.

Unfortunately, due to our high volume of stuff, they've not yet finished the kitchen or the master bedroom--and those were the rooms in which they started packing almost three hours ago.

It will definitely be a long moving party.



This is Jesse.



And, this is David.

1 comments:

ewhill said...

Don't try to do a lot before I get there. Just wait so that I can help you. It will all be fine!

Love,
Mom