Be sure to check out all FOUR of the new posts below. We have had quite a week preparing to move, but even in the chaos I have not stopped blogging. It's just been tough to get it on paper...er, the computer.
So, here you have it. A bit of a blog bonanza.
I hope it satisfies all your Watson cravings because the moving truck will be here in a few hours and we may be without a computer and internet service for a couple of weeks (yet another reason why I need a laptop--when will my husband be convinced?!?!)
We'll pop in with a picture or two if we get a chance. In the meantime, please pray that our move will go smoothly and that our travels will be safe. Thank you!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Blog Bonanza
Posted by The Watsons at 1:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment