Tyler loves trucks. He is constantly saying, "Big truck, big truck" while we're driving anywhere where there's an 18-wheeler in sight.
Bless his heart. He missed a mammoth of a "big truck" when the car hauler pulled into town yesterday to load and ship our vehicles to Virginia.
It's clear that I wouldn't have passed Physics if I'd been required to take it because, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out that darn thing. Danny, Jiffy, and I stood there like kids in a candy store--totally amazed and mesmerized and unable to process the magnitude of what was before us.
Simply astounding.
The loading process nearly gave me panic attacks a few times, but the Civic and the Element are on a truck somewhere between San Antonio and Virginia. If you see them on the road, tell them we said hello.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Big Truck
Posted by The Watsons at 12:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
WOO-HOO!!! Can't wait to get you back on the East Coast!
I just wonder what the owner of the red car was thinking watching his/her car being backed up all the way to the end!!!
And I'd hate to be driving anywhere near this truck on the interstate!
Can't wait to have you back in the same time zone!
Post a Comment