He's still working on his balance, but he is certainly walking further and further by the day! Here's a peek at this afternoon's accomplishment...
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
with the Watsons
He's still working on his balance, but he is certainly walking further and further by the day! Here's a peek at this afternoon's accomplishment...
Posted by The Watsons at 5:37 PM
6 comments:
First, I can't believe you didn't call me to tell me that Tyler officially walked!!!
But more importantly, I am so thrilled that you got this on video!!! I totally missed Addie's first steps on video!
Oh, Addie watched this and said " I play with Tyder at her(meaning you) house....I bring Tyder home."
I knew that he would start walking the minute I left.
Keep the videos coming. I want to keep up with his progress.
Love, Mom
You sure do! And I'm loving the chicken....
LL LOVES this video. Each time we watch it, she signs "more" and says "mo peas."
So cute!
Awesome! He'll be all over the place in no time. Im so proud of our BIG boy TY! This is an exciting milestone!!!!
I love how he claps his hands when he did a good job! :) Watch out... he's going to be all over the place now!
Post a Comment