Thursday was Tyler's second official graduation ceremony. He has now successfully completed two full semesters at The Little Gym, and he has a new medal to prove it!! I gotta tell you, he's becoming quite the little gymnast and so are his friends. It's amazing that when we started this program, Ty was four months old and most of the other kids were five and six month olds. None of them were doing much more than sitting up. Now, we've watched them learn to crawl and walk and run, and they are just getting bigger and stronger by the day. It's been a blast to watch!
Enjoy the pictures from our class ceremony!
Ty checking things out
Ty and Daddy practice walking and running (he SO doesn't need any assistance but wouldn't let go of Danny's hands)
Playing by the big donut
Miss Tessa helps Ty perform his forward roll on the balance beam
Learning to walk on the beam
The poor fella needed a little breakHere he is walking to me:
This is Ty demonstrating his forward rolls:
And, finally, here he is doing forward and back handsprings (sort of!):


4 comments:
This is so precious. You will treasure these memories. I am so glad that I can see these videos since I had to leave before Little Gym opened back up after the holidays. It is walking very well. I am so proud of Tyler.
Love,
Mom
Those videos are the cutest things I've ever seen!!! He is so precious! And such the little gymnast! We've got to sign Addison back up for gymnastics...to keep her in shape and geared up for ballet, which starts in Jan. 2010--can you tell I am way more excited about her taking ballet lessons that I probably should be????
I love that walking video...I miss those days of seeing excitement on Addie's face when she'd walk to someone and then give us great big hugs!
You two do so good with pictures AND videos. Tyler (or at least his wife) will treasure these one day.
He is simply adorable, and you look terrific in all the shots. YAY.
Post a Comment