Dear Tyler,
Today is such a special day because you turned a year old! I can hardly believe you've already been with us for an entire year. It seems like the time has gone by quickly, and you've certainly grown up right before our eyes.
Your Daddy and I have spent much of the day reminiscing about this time last year when you joined our family. It was such a special time for all of us, and we were so happy to finally see your sweet face. You were so tiny and fragile and we were scared to death. We worried about every minuscule decision that needed to be made, and we fretted over every tear that dropped from your beautiful blue eyes. We were in love. There was no denying it.
Soon after we came home from the hospital, we began wondering if we'd ever sleep again, eat again, shower again, or leave the house again. You seemed to consume every ounce of energy we had! We felt so blessed and so exhausted all at the same time. Even through our sleepy eyes, we could see what a treasure you were. We spent hours on end admiring every move you made and every inch of your precious body. We were in awe of the miracle of you, and we thanked God for allowing us the privilege of being your parents.
And, in thinking about it, I guess not a lot has changed. Yes, you can now sleep through the night and feed yourself to some degree, and you hold up your head, and you climb and crawl and cruise. You've grown a whole lot this year and you definitely aren't as helpless as when we first met you. But, even with those changes, we're still in love and we haven't stopped admiring you, cherishing every moment, and thanking God that you are ours.
I feel so lucky to be your Mommy. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm glad I have you. You have such a sweet personality and you are everything I ever dreamed you'd be and more. I can't tell you how proud of you I am. Words just wouldn't suffice. I pray that every day, through all we do, you will see by my actions and hear in my voice how precious you are to me.
I have never received a greater gift than to be able to share my life with you, and I feel like we've only just begun to open the package. I am excited as I think about the future and all that the years before us hold.
Happy Birthday, sweet Baby Ty. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you. May God bless you and protect you now and always.
I love you,
Mommy
Today is such a special day because you turned a year old! I can hardly believe you've already been with us for an entire year. It seems like the time has gone by quickly, and you've certainly grown up right before our eyes.
Your Daddy and I have spent much of the day reminiscing about this time last year when you joined our family. It was such a special time for all of us, and we were so happy to finally see your sweet face. You were so tiny and fragile and we were scared to death. We worried about every minuscule decision that needed to be made, and we fretted over every tear that dropped from your beautiful blue eyes. We were in love. There was no denying it.
Soon after we came home from the hospital, we began wondering if we'd ever sleep again, eat again, shower again, or leave the house again. You seemed to consume every ounce of energy we had! We felt so blessed and so exhausted all at the same time. Even through our sleepy eyes, we could see what a treasure you were. We spent hours on end admiring every move you made and every inch of your precious body. We were in awe of the miracle of you, and we thanked God for allowing us the privilege of being your parents.
And, in thinking about it, I guess not a lot has changed. Yes, you can now sleep through the night and feed yourself to some degree, and you hold up your head, and you climb and crawl and cruise. You've grown a whole lot this year and you definitely aren't as helpless as when we first met you. But, even with those changes, we're still in love and we haven't stopped admiring you, cherishing every moment, and thanking God that you are ours.
I feel so lucky to be your Mommy. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm glad I have you. You have such a sweet personality and you are everything I ever dreamed you'd be and more. I can't tell you how proud of you I am. Words just wouldn't suffice. I pray that every day, through all we do, you will see by my actions and hear in my voice how precious you are to me.
I have never received a greater gift than to be able to share my life with you, and I feel like we've only just begun to open the package. I am excited as I think about the future and all that the years before us hold.
Happy Birthday, sweet Baby Ty. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you. May God bless you and protect you now and always.
I love you,
Mommy









11 comments:
I see the nesting blocks...let the fun begin!
Look at all of those toys!
Isn't it amazing how much they changed in one year? Such little miracles.
Can't wait to see what the Watson family looks like in a year from now!
Well, I'm a day late - but we're over here celebrating Becca's 18th birthday today!!!!! I remember being just where you are and the time just completely flies by. Well, please wish Tyler a happy 1st b-day from the Boozer's!!!Looks like he enjoyed his party, gifts and CAKE!!!
I am so glad Tyler had a wonderful birthday. We have enjoyed all of the pictures . We wished we could have been there. The girls talked about Tyler's birthday all day.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such a beautiful letter to your little boy!
I love those nesting blocks...they look like lots of fun!
Happy Birthday Tyler, January is a popular month for our family seems like, Jennifer, Tyler, Jason, & Andrew. Loved the picture with Elaine. Happy Birthday Again !!!!
Happy Birthday sweet TY!!!! You are one lucky boy and I know you will make a great big brother! Hope you are having fun with all of your new toys;)
I can't believe you have posted a "my first day at school" post yet...I guess you are too busy shopping for that baby girl : )
The birthday comments and pictures were a super treat today. Jeffifer, YOU are cute, lovely, beautiful, and all of the other good things. Never forget how wonderful you are. Just think, we would not have a sweet Tyler and the hopes of your beautiful daughter if it were not for YOU and Danny. Both of you are such wonderful parents. God has really blessed us throught ALL of your family. It seems impossible that I flew home and left all of you a year ago. Many blessings have really happened. By the way, I see beautiful things in your floor , not a mess. I wish you were here and Tyler's toys were in our floor because he most likely would be here too. We love you and hope you have a great day. As you add a few pounds with the baby , just remember we love you for who you are ... a wonderful second daughter. It was a special treat to speak with you and Danny this week. The pictures show that Bobbi and Fred seem to be having a super time. Enjoy each minute since they seem to be passing quickly. We are also excited about your moving closer to us during this year. Have a great time as you continue to select a name for our special little girl.
Love Papa Joe and Mamama Janet
Jennifer... OOps, I did not read my comments carefully. Forgive the spelling error. Joe
Post a Comment