Thursday, January 29, 2009

RSV Positive

Just thought I'd let you know that my phone rang at 7:34 a.m. and it was Dr. J calling to let me know that Ty's RSV test came back positive. It's definitely a virus, so we'll just have to wait this thing out.

I must say that he seems to be getting a little better. We haven't seen dramatic improvements, but, little by little, he is acting more like himself. I was so thankful to see several smiles today, and a peek-a-boo play session after naptime that resulted in lots of giggles warmed my heart.

We're looking forward to the weekend because we have so desperately enjoyed having Daddy home to help in the afternoons this week. Hopefully, a couple of more days of intensive care at home will get us all back in the normal swing of things.

1 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Here's to hoping Ty will be 100% by Sunday! Hopefully y'all can all get some rest this weekend.