Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kisses from Ty



Ty thought y'all might need a few kisses today. This is his newest face. So funny!




And, here he is playing with his millions of toys. I still can't believe our living room looks this way. I am desperate for a playroom!




And, finally, tonight was our last night with Ms. Bobbi and Mr. Fred. They'll be heading back to Georgia in the morning. We sure will miss them.



5 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

He is just the most precious thing I've ever seen!!!! Love that new face....

Julie, the mama said...

I hear you on the playroom thing. I was one of those who said, "I will not ever let toys take over my house." And then I became a stay at home mom...

kyle hitchcock said...

that is a scream...canon does that pouty face and talks at the same time...usually when it is something he wants, but knows he will not get it... hilarious! kyle

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I can't believe how big Ty is getting...he is starting to look like a litle boy. He is going to be a great big brother to percious Lydia:)