Meet Franken-TY. He's quite a cutie.


Tyler enjoyed his very first halloween at our church's Fall Festival. It was packed with people! He wasn't able to play many of the games, but he did "go fishing" and he saw the petting zoo. I wanted to get his picture on one of the ponies, but the line was entirely too long. They also had two choo-choo trains riding around in the field but, again, too long to wait.
Instead of doing many of the games and activities, we just rode around on Mr. Beep Beep and had a good time people-watching. I was so, so proud of Ty's unique costume after all the drama I went through trying to find something I liked (don't rule out Cracker Barrell if you get in a costume bind!).
By the time we pulled into our neighborhood, we had a tired little monster on our hands. We walked over to the neighbors so Ty could have one "official" trick-or-treat moment. That was fun because Mommy gets the candy!!
We hope you had a ghostly good time with your halloween festivities!

With Mr. Payne, one of our ministers and Ty's favorite buddy

With Ms. Luvon, the nursery director, who adores our Tyler
While Mommy and Mamama ate the yummy food, Tyler played in the dirt and rocks. He had to get the pacifier to plug his mouth so that no rocks could make their way down his throat!
Tyler trying cotton candy for the first time. He liked it!

When Tyler got home, he had a special "BOO" surprise from Mamama and Papa Joe!



7 comments:
What an adorable costume! I'm so glad that Ty and his parents had a great time on this wonderful Halloween! Take care!
As I said before, where did our baby go??? Tyler looks like such a big boy now, Jennifer!
Such cute pics, and it looks like he scored a nice Halloween gift bag!
That last picture is my favorite.
Our sweet baby is a "big boy" for sure. Its a good thing we have #2 to look forward to because Ty man is growing up way too fast! The church festival sounded fun. So glad y'all were able to get out and about and enjoy Tyler's first Halloween:)
Ditto to all the other comments! TY sure scored some awesome halloween loot!
Look at all those puffs--Addison would have been so jealous had she not had her "Kitty Kats" as she calls them : )
I love Ty's costume!! SO cute! And the pic of him sitting there next to the scarecrow-he's SO scary with that paci in his mouth! :-)
And just wait till NEXT Halloween....it will be LOTS of fun!
Jenn and Ty,
I miss you so much. D.C. will be much better next year when you both are with me. I hate I missed Franken-Ty on Halloween, but the pictures are great. You look so much older already and I have only been away for 5 days. Be sweet to Ma'ma. She is the best! I love you both! Daddy Daniel
We got Rody's costume at Cracker Barrell as well! We actually bought it 75% off last year when I was preggos with him! It is a great store for costumes...
Post a Comment