Here's a little treat to show you Tyler's self-feeding progress. It's still messy, but he does a great job (and he's really, really cute!).
Monday, October 6, 2008
Monday Movie
Posted by The Watsons at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
with the Watsons
Here's a little treat to show you Tyler's self-feeding progress. It's still messy, but he does a great job (and he's really, really cute!).
Posted by The Watsons at 10:06 PM
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is trying to talk. He will be talking before his Nana can see him again. Please keep videos coming as he progresses with talking and walking. I miss him so much!
How adorable!!! This stage is so much fun, isn't it?
So cute! I especially love Danny's commentary :-)
What did you shoot this with? I just got a flip cam, but I haven't had much cause to use it.
Post a Comment