
Tyler hopes you all have a spooktacular Halloween! He's having a blast, so far.
He really enjoyed his ghoulish grub for lunch. He had Ghost Guts (vanilla yogurt), Mummy Dust (a cereal bar that makes more crumbs than you've ever seen), and Bat Eyes (yogurt puffs)!
Tyler will be back a little later with pictures from his very first Halloween festivities. We are going to our church's Fall Festival, and it's sure to be exciting! I am especially pumped about the free hot dogs...I plan to eat several. Oh, and they're giving out free cotton candy. I'll get some of that, too.
I predict that I'll be blogging with a tummy ache tonight...
Friday, October 31, 2008
Ty's First Halloween!
Posted by The Watsons at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, gosh...Tyler is turning into a little boy right before our eyes. He doesn't look like a baby at all in that picture. So cute.
How precious! Love him.....and you, too!
I am glad you all had a great Halloween. Tyler is very cute in his costume.
Only 4 more days!!!!
Post a Comment