Today is Daisy Mae's 7th birthday!! We don't know Daisy's exact date of birth since we adopted her from a Humane Society, but very early on we made up April 1st as her special day. Since she is battling cancer this year, and we don't know how much longer we'll have with her, we decided to make this birthday extra special. So, we threw Daisy a doggie birthday party!! If I weren't on a diet, we would have had doggie bone shaped sugar cookies, but we settled for hot dogs and salad!
Here are a few pictures from the big event:
This was the table decor, but it turned out dark, even with the flash...I'm still learning this new camera!
Daisy Mae birthday party VIPs
Sporting her homemade birthday collar...I had to get creative because I couldn't find any party hats...
Daisy enjoying her birthday hot dog
Miss Kitty was not happy that Daisy didn't share her birthday meal, but I think she (MK) could stand to miss a few calories!
And, here is a video of the birthday dog. Please excuse my terrible singing...

8 comments:
You guys crack me up! Balloons and everything! I'm glad you had a memorable day with Miss Daisy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY MAE!!!
That was very sweet! Tell Miss Daisy Mae that Aunt Joy said Happy Birthday!
Tyler looks so alert in his picture...so precious!!!
That is so fun! Sweet Pea's birthday is Dec 25th and I made a big deal about her having to have a gift in birthday paper and holiday paper. SHe also had a party dress for the big day!
Happy Birthday Daisy Mae!
Your kids are going to love birthdays! I think I am going to have to hire you as my party planner. You truly go out!
Happy, happy birthday Miss Daisy!
I am so glad you are still aware of your dog...ours have taken to a fence in the backyard. It makes me sad...but I'm too busy to visit them...lucky Daisy! Love, kyle
Happy Birthday Miss Daisy!
You are loved by the whole family!
Love,
Nana Elaine
How sweet! We miss you guys, and Daisy as well. Hannah's birthday was yesterday, too.......15!!! I can't stand it. Tell Daisy that Hannah squealed when she found out that she shared a birthday with such a sweet dog.
Happy Birthday Daisy from all of us.
Lilli still remembers her visits with Daisy at Papa Joe's and Mamama's house.
The girls love Daisy's homemade birthday collar.
Post a Comment