Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Photo Shoot

I just loved Tyler's Sunday church outfit so much that I decided to initiate an afternoon photo shoot. We played around with the camera and took lots of pictures. I know it's a bit excessive, but here are our ten faves!

8 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

the 2nd one is my favorite! He is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

the 1st one and last one are my favorites!!! he looks so big now!

morgan collins said...

you're right! that outfit is too cute not to take pictures of!

KatieMGreen said...

fun! and i love your haircut!!

SarahM said...

What precious pics! My favorite is the last one. Love you guys!

Bill said...

That last is my favorite. JHW, you've got a big ol' boy over there. I guess they really do grow them bigger in Texas! I LOVE a big baby!

Chris Steele said...

Oh my goodness, he is SOOO cute!

Carly said...

He is getting so big and looks so much like you (especially in the first picture)! Lots of smiles! What a sweet little boy you have!