Ms. Bobbie and Mr. Fred are back!!! They are going to be in town for about a month, and we are thrilled to have them!! They are already madly in love with Tyler....
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
with the Watsons
Posted by The Watsons at 8:01 AM
4 comments:
We wish we could be there too. Bobbi and Fred look like they are having fun. I can't wait until June when we can all get together.
I really like Tyler's outfit.
Help has arrived! Help has arrived! Music to any mother's ears. Send them my way when you are done.
I know y'all are going to have a great time together.
Not only help, but good food if I remember correctly!! Enjoy your company!
just because you have company for a month doesn't let you off the hook from blogging...since the majority of the cooking will be done for you, you should have much more time on your hands to blog, actually.
Post a Comment