This past week the weather in San Antonio has been anything but pleasant. The skies have been gray and gloomy every day, and the humidity has been almost unbearable. It was one of those weeks where you just wished it would go on and rain and move the clouds out of town. Well, last night we got the thunderstorm we were waiting for. At about 12:30 a.m. we awoke (and, when I say "we" I mean all people and pets in the house except for Tyler...praise the Lord!) to very loud crashes of thunder, lightening that lit up the entire house, hail beating on the windows, and flickering electricity. I knew it was bad when I saw Miss Kitty run for cover; she never abandons her slumber.
Once the storm settled down some, we all went back to sleep and woke up to a beautiful spring day. This afternoon, with the sun shining and a clear blue sky, we decided to take Tyler outside and let him watch us blow bubbles. We let down the tailgate on the Element because the top opens and allows for some shade, and we put Tyler in his Bumbo expecting him to be thrilled with the bubbles floating all around him. Not so much. Here's what happened instead:
Every time he sits in his Bumbo, he slouches over and never looks up. Any other time you put him in a sitting position, he looks all around. I can't explain it...
His hands were much more interesting.
Oh, look! He watches the bubbles ONCE while we were tailgating.



The bubbles may not have been a success, but we sure enjoyed a few minutes outside in the pleasant spring weather, amongst our lovely flowers.
Hope your weekend is pleasant, too!
1 comments:
so cute!!! i adore those sunglasses on him!
Post a Comment