I awoke to this beautiful sight this morning. I can't believe I had three, perfectly arranged hibiscus blooms all at the same time. When I look at those gorgeous flowers, I can't help but think of Calvary and the three wooden crosses. God found a lovely way to show himself to me today, and for that I am grateful.
Tyler and I spent this morning exercising, as we had taken a little hiatus last week. We enjoyed a long walk in the brisk wind, and Ty watched as I nearly fell over doing lunges. He also got a kick out of my "weight-lifting." Hey, at least I try...
Ms. Bobbi, Tyler, and I had BBQ for lunch, which likely negated all of my morning fitness efforts, but it was yummy. I spent the afternoon trying to comfort my refluxy, stomach acidy baby. He eventually fell asleep on me for almost three hours. I dared not move him for fear his tummy would erupt again. Bless his heart. We are going back to the doctor tomorrow to have another evaluation.
Other than that, we are boring folks. I am behind on my sleep by about three days and would pay BIG money for a reliable babysitter to take my child away for a day while I slept. Alas, I will continue to live in a sleep-deprived state.
This is just an observation that I had while watching Good Morning America today: Isn't it sort of funny that the Pope rides around in a "Pope Mobile"? I just thought they would come up with a more official name. You know, we have Air Force One for our President; it would seem a lot less official if it were called the President Mobile. I just think the Pope deserves a little more respect in terms of his ride...
Much love to you all!

Tyler playing with Daddy and Poppy

2 comments:
Lots of comments for this post - first, LOVE the intro. Since I skipped bible study for shopping today, that was my devotion for the day. And what a wonderful, beautiful one at that!
You are so good to be out there exercising. Please hold me accountable. I have fallen off the wagon as of late, and need a push!
If you would consider me a reliable babysitter and I lived within driving distance, I would come get that precious little boy so you could sleep. He looks like he is so much fun now. And I promise that it only gets better from here.
Good luck at the dr. tomorrow. Hopefully y'all can figure out a solution to these issues.
If you can send him to Rome, (and if you considered me a reliable babysitter) I would be more than happy to take him off of your hands for a little while. Just realize that he'll be totally off schedule when we arrives back in San Antonio, but they're only babies once, right?
I agree with you on the Popemobile...I get a kick out of hearing it everytime....too funny!
I love the hibuscus...it is so pretty!!!
Please let me know what the dr says about Tyler...I'm praying for some relief for the little fellow....
Post a Comment