We have survived our first month as the Watson Three. There sure were some days when I wondered how we'd ever make it to one month, but we did. We celebrated with a trip to the Commissary where we, several times, had to avert a baby breakdown in the middle of the aisles. But, we got our groceries, and I loved my new shopping buddy. Being Ty's mom gets better and better every day. Now that he is actually sleeping in large chunks at night, it makes it a lot easier to adore him! I look forward to what the next four weeks will hold. What an exciting ride!
We have decided that Tyler is the poster child for recessive genes. Look at those blue eyes, light brown hair, and fair skin! Clearly, he looks like he was adopted, but Danny swears this is the baby they pulled from my body. Wonder if he'll change any??
8 comments:
Glad to see you are getting out and about with your sweet son!
Love that you took his month birthday picture. What a treasure it will be at the end of the year if you've done that each month!
I think he looks just like you and Danny.
My sister and I look alike, but like no one else in our family! It's all good!
I think he's a perfect swirl of the two of you. And yes, I think he will change a LOT. It's amazing when you look back just after the 1st year at all the changes in their looks.
And congrats for surviving the commissary trip! It will your first of many!
you made it!!! and he's a cutie!!! he will change almost weekly...
beautiful angel..Happy 1 month bday...time for a trip to GA! Love, Aunt Kyle
Jennifer,
Travis and I both think that Tyler has your chin. Just wait those blue eyes still may change, but if they don't I am sure Papa Joe will say Tyler gets the blue eyes from the Watson family. Lou Anne
I mailed Tyler a gift, didn't know what size, so he will have to grow a bit. Love Millie
Post a Comment