Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby's Got His Blue Jeans On!

Today is Tyler's first time wearing blue jeans. He looks so cute, if I do say so myself! I even caught a smile when I took this picture.


A Presidents' Day weekend post is forthcoming, but I thought this would hold over all my faithful blog buddies.

Have a great Tuesday!

13 comments:

Bill said...

He is getting so big. I know that is what everyone always says with a new baby, but I can see it in him more than other babies it seems like.

Everyone in Camp Boucek/Harrell/Harvey thinks he looks just like YOU.

Anonymous said...

I miss Tyler so much, I can't stand it! Look at the little smile on his sweet face! He is so precious! He looks great in his jeans!
Love,
Nana

kyle hitchcock said...

handsome, handsome little man! kyle

kyle hitchcock said...

handsome, handsome little man! kyle

Anonymous said...

Will has the same shirt!

Anonymous said...

We really enjoy all the updates. Tyler is growing so much. I have to agree with Julie I think he is looking more like his mommy each day. I thought he favored you a lot in the Valentine's Day Picture. I am jealous though . Collin still can't wear jeans . They just fall off of him and then they are too short once they fit in the waist. I actually have several pairs of pants Collin never got to wear. We may be sending them to Tyler if you think he can wear them. Lou Anne

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! He is just the sweetest baby.......I miss you guys so much already!

Love you,
Sarah

Ginger Carter Miller said...

It looks likehe's trying to roll over!

He's a cutie for sure, just like his Mama!

Chris Steele said...

He is adorable!!

KatieMGreen said...

i love the shirt, too! i see that cute smile! what a cutie pie!!

Joy Peterson said...

What a cute little fellow!

I love babies in blue jeans--they're the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Tyler, You are handsome as can be. Our arms long to hold you and your parents . The comments about your room make us recall how nice everythin was prepared for your arrival. You really are growing up to be a big boy.
Jennifer, your comments show much love and concern for Tyler and Danny. We are so blessed to have you in the family. You are a true Watson in every way. Some of your comments even remind me of my mother and how she cared for me. Do continue to send us these blessed pictures and comments since they seem to made the miles between us lessen.
Danny, we are so proud of your career choice and the wonderful people that it has brought into your life. May God protect all of you each day. Your son is super sweet , and we can tell that both of you really love and care for him. Have a super day and know that all of you are in our hearts and minds at all times. We long for the day that we can be together again. Mamama Janet and Papa Joe

Unknown said...

Adorable picture and I love his lion shirt too! I am still torn between who he really looks like-some days its you, some days its Danny! But all in all, he's still VERY cute!!!