with the Watsons
Cute. He looks so fun. Makes me want a little boy!
So cute!!! he looks so handsome in that shirt!! just how I pictured him to look!I think I want a little boy too...
How cute!! That cracks me up too-the saying!And look at those cheeks! I can't even imagine how many kisses those cheeks get everyday!
Hey Tyler!I'm with you!You are so handsome in your little outfit. You are getting more and more handsome everyday.I got your Valentine's Card and pictures today! Thank you so much for remembering your Nana!Love you so much!Nana
gorgeous little valentine! Love, kyle
time for a new post, sista...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute. He looks so fun. Makes me want a little boy!
So cute!!! he looks so handsome in that shirt!! just how I pictured him to look!
I think I want a little boy too...
How cute!! That cracks me up too-the saying!
And look at those cheeks! I can't even imagine how many kisses those cheeks get everyday!
How cute!! That cracks me up too-the saying!
And look at those cheeks! I can't even imagine how many kisses those cheeks get everyday!
Hey Tyler!
I'm with you!
You are so handsome in your little outfit. You are getting more and more handsome everyday.
I got your Valentine's Card and pictures today! Thank you so much for remembering your Nana!
Love you so much!
Nana
gorgeous little valentine! Love, kyle
time for a new post, sista...
Post a Comment