Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family! We hope you have had a very special Christmas day filled with lots of good gifts, good food, and the blessed spirit of the season.


We have had a wonderful day here in Texas. It definitely wasn't a white Christmas, or even a cold one for that matter, but it was a lovely day. We slept a little late due to late night wrapping and opened presents for most of the morning. We had snacks for lunch and then got to cooking the real meal. We had turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, broccoli casserole, baked corn, green bean casserole, english peas, and red velvet cake. YUMMY! I am going to have to have another piece of that cake before I go to bed!

We were glad to be able to talk to lots of loved ones throughout the day, and we thank all of those who sent sweet gifts to us, especially those who sent gifts to Tyler. It's special to know that our little boy is going to be welcomed by lots of loving people. Now, let's just hope he gets here soon!

Here are a few pictures from our day...

This is Danny, me, and Mama Janet before the Christmas Eve church service. Note that I am 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant here...that explains the very large body.

Miss Kitty really liked the new treats Santa left in her stocking. She also liked the ribbons, bows, wrapping paper, tissue paper, boxes, and trash can. She is such a mess!

Danny and me before dinner. Mama Janet thinks my belly dropped some overnight. It's hard to tell, but I think she might be right. Anyway, this is 39 weeks and 2 days.

I caught Miss Kitty and Papa Joe sharing the sofa for an after-dinner nap. Lou Anne, he seriously has worn that scarf all day! You'd think it was 30 below in my house!

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Watsons!!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Merry Christmas to the Watson Family! Waiting by the phone for baby Tyler....

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Merry, Merry Christmas! Ty-man has some things here.....because of my tardiness in the shipping department! LOL Mommy has a few things as well. Love to you and Danny!

Sarah

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! I keep checking to see if Tyler has made his debut...I think he will be here by the end of the week!!!
p.s. you look GREAT!!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

So I didn't win the pool, but Jenn, you're still the most beautiful pregnant woman! You look awesome. I hope Ty will be here soon. I"m now rooting for the first baby of 2008 in San Antonio, with all the presents to come with it.