Sunday, December 23, 2007

Here's what's happenin'...

Still fat. Still pregnant. Still no progress towards a baby delivery. A week 39 photo and update are forthcoming. Until then...

We've been enjoying our time with Mama Janet and Papa Joe. Here are a few pictures from our adventures:


Mama Janet and Papa Joe after their very first airplane ride. It took a grandbaby to get it done, but they earned their wings!


Mama Janet outside Garcia's, our favorite Mexican restaurant in town.


Miss Kitty has been helping Mama Janet knit a blanket for Tyler. She's really into the yarn.



This is the building on base known as "The Taj." It's much brighter in person, but Papa Joe tried.



This is the chapel on base. It's very pretty with all the lights.


Papa Joe outside the Little Red Barn Steakhouse.





Danny and Daisy before their walk.



Papa Joe and Danny by our front door.


Mama Janet and Danny by the front door.

That's all for now. As I said, I will post a week 39 update soon. Right now I am too disgusted by the pictures of myself to show you the cow that I have become.

Have a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas !! We wish we could be with all of you and miss you.
We are very proud of Papa Joe for getting on that plane. I never thought he would do it.
The girls are very excited talking about Tyler. Lilli is still holding strong to her prediction that Baby Tyler will be born on Baby Jesus's birthday. Love,
Lou Anne

Bill said...

Not too much longer before you have a son! How cool is that????

Merry Almost Christmas!