Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Girl!





On this special day, a proud Daddy just can't wait to provide you with a sneak peak at the birthday photos of our special girl that Mommy coordinated yesterday. It's just a peak, so Mommy can have the honor of sharing the remainder with you. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to our sweet girl, Lydia Rose!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy, happy birthday Lydie!!! I can't believe it has been a year....she is so beautiful!!! Love you guys

Donna said...

Happy birthday baby girl Lydie! One year old.... what a magic ride it has been so far :)

Love Aunt Donna

louanne said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lydie. I love you.
Aunt Lou

Joy Peterson said...

so cute! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

The Watsons said...

Dear Precious Lydie,
Nana is so thrilled that she could share in your first birthday! You are my favorite little girl in the whole world. I am so happy to be your grandmother. You make life a real joy!

All my love forever,
Your Nana