The worst part of our Saturday was that our family started parting ways to head home from our wonderful Thanksgiving together.
The best part of our Saturday, to me (besides the morning shopping trip, the long afternoon nap, and the surprise Christmas bargain at CVS of all places), was that my wish was granted, and, instead of leftovers, we stuffed ourselves full of barbeque for dinner. Oh. my. yumminess.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
A BBQ Kind of Night
Posted by The Watsons at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
i love all of these posts and pictures! looks like y'all had so much fun!!!
Just getting caught up on all of these terrific T'giving posts. LOVE all the pictures, and it surely does look like y'all made some great memories.
You are a brave woman to have that many in your house at one time.
My favorite part was the time that I got to play trains, buses, and cars with Tyler. We had so much fun pushing his toys around. I loved hearing him call me Nana. It thrilled my heart. He is such a joy, and Lydia is an angel. She is so happy and easy going. I had the best Thanksgiving EVER!!!!
Love,
Nana
yes, get used to those lovely family pics -- it'll be c-r-a-z-y from here on out to get them!! I was very close about 4 years ago to send out a Christmas card that was completely terrible that just said "Merry Christmas, this is the way it is and that's what you get!" haha Then I discovered the cards where you could do individual pictures and Christmas cards have been a pleasure ever since!!!
Post a Comment