It must be Wordy Wednesday because the new post I just finished (see below) is really, really long.
Remember, my blog is not, technically, for you. I LOVE having you here and being able to share our lives with you, but, ultimately, this is a record for my family.
So, since you are sweet enough to read the long, wordy post below even though it doesn't mean all that much to you, I thought the least I could do was give you a picture to look at. It's not the cutest in the world, but for those who are too ADD to stick with the new post (I can totally relate), just look at this picture and know that all is well. Skip the details. Enjoy, dear friends!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Wordy Wednesday
Posted by The Watsons at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think this might be the cutest picture ever. You look awesome, and Tyler looks like he is having a ball on the piggy back ride!
Post a Comment