Friday, September 5, 2008

Dirt Boy

Here's how our day started. Papa Joe will be so proud.






Out of necessity, because my child can't be out of my sight for ten seconds or what happened above happens, I designed this laundry basket wagon to tote him around the house with me. I put in some toys, an uncharged/dead phone, and put him near the pets, and we're good to go.



He might not look like it, but he totally digs his new ride.

5 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

Maybe it's just me, but I think your babyproofing needs to include all plants...In fact, I think you need to have all your furniture hang from the ceiling, that way he can't get into it.

See, here's another plus to not having a green thumb...plants never live long enough for little ones to get in to : )

Seriously, those plants are poisonous (SP?) are they?

Bill said...

Be careful with his new ride. The next thing you know, he will stand up in there and topple over on that tile floor. Then you'll be cleaning up more than just dirt.

I agree with JEP. Inside plants are about to be a thing of the past...

Valerie Branton said...

He needs to pimp that ride out! A little leopard fur along the edges, some little dice hanging, and a boom box playing "Low Rider..." Ty is THE MAN!!!

Carly said...

You're hilarious! I love the new ride and think that it is a brilliant idea!!! Little Miss Rosy's got some competition...

Joy Peterson said...

Um, where is your update?