No, we didn't by him a new car, but we DID purchase a fabulous wagon at Toys R Us today. Danny insisted that Tyler needed a better ride than the laundry basket that I conjured up last week. So, now he's got an upgrade, and he totally loves it! I love that it has two seats with seat belts, four cup/juice box holders, and a storage compartment in the back. I think this thing might get more use than the stroller. We might add a canopy later to shield him from the sun, but, for now, we tend to walk in the evenings when there's not much sun left.
We walked for about an hour tonight. I was glad I had packed his little pillow because he was snuggled up with it for the last 15 minutes or so. Needless to say, bath and bed time were short and sweet!



The good news about where we live is that it is interconnected to several other neighborhoods where we can walk. Tonight we visited Ryan and Holly while we were out and about. They just love Ty.

10 comments:
Addison has that same wagon...but her horrible parents don't take her out in it very much! Your's must be the 08 edition...the 07 didn't come with the blue basket on the back...
Maybe this'll be the inspiration we need to get Addison back in her ride....
Tyler Watson, ridin' in-style! You will love Little Red! Wagons are great for playdates and for taking mom and baby on strolls around the neighborhood. I've been known to bum a ride or two with MR when Garrett has drug us on marathon walks...By the way, you look great in the top picture:)
Love it! Love those plaid shorts. According to the news Sunday, plaid is the new black.
Wow...red wagons have come a long way! And no longer metal, but plastic...nice. I want to get one for Rody!
You do look great in that top picture. I bet Little Red will give you hours of fun.
You can tell from Tyler's face that he loves his wagon. What a great family activity!
Love,
Mom
I love Ty's new mode of transportation. He is precious in the third picture down. His expression says to me "Look at me in my sporty wagon". The blog means so much to us.
Love,
Mama Janet
Tyler, You are so precious in your wagon. I want to ride with you, but Papa Danny would have a big job pulling us. You have the cutest wagon that I have ever seen. Jennifer, the pictures are the best ever. I want hard copies to show off our boy. Tyler has grown so much since we last visited , and he looks so much bigger. I really hope we can make Christmas plans soon. Bill and Nina want to come so they can see all of the children.Your pictures and comments are priceless. We are to proud and thankful for Tyler, Jennifer, and DANNY. The church CD was so great. I wish I could be in your choir so I could hear them every week. We love you and hope that you have a super day and great weekend. The new metal was delivered for the roof today. Pray that all will go well with the workers. KEEP THOSE PICTURES AND COMMENTS COMING OUR WAY. Love Papa Joe
VERY cute!! And we, too, have a red wagon, but ours doesn't have the cool blue basket either! Hmph!
Glad Ty is enjoying it as much as you guys!
And I agree, you look so good in that top pic!
What fun! Tyler looks like he is having a ball! Little Red is definitely a hit. I just can't get over those little blue eyes!
You look wonderful!
Lisa
Post a Comment