First and foremost, join me in praising God for delivering Hendley from any serious illnesses. While she does have some sort of viral infection, the hospital doctors sent her home to rest and recover without any concerns of any further issues. She will see her regular pediatrician in the morning for follow-up, but this one's just going to have to play itself out. Please continue to lift up Hendley as she heals and Bill and Julie as they struggle to get some rest and care for their two babies.
Now, because I came down with a miserable migraine right before the church service started today, we didn't make it to our afternoon birthday party. Since I have no fun pictures from today, I decided to share a couple from last week that I haven't posted yet.
Meet Mr. Beep Beep.
He's our new friend. He was on sale at Toys R Us for $29.99 (down from $49.99), so mama couldn't resist! We have already well-used Mr. Beep Beep and have more than gotten our money's worth for his purchase. We take him for a one mile, after-dinner stroll every night. Tyler starts crawling over to the cute little car when it's getting to be time to go, so we load up and head out. Mr. Beep Beep is quite the attention grabber. There's no telling how many new neighbors we've met just by pushing around a cute baby on a cute car buggy! So much fun!
Have a fantastic week! It's getting to be fall, y'all!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Meet Mr. Beep Beep
Posted by The Watsons at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So happy to meet Mr. Beep Beep. With the gas crisis in Georgia we might all be rushing to Toys R Us. Mary Reese has a Miss Rosy and she loves her. They have already got their moneys worth from her. In fact, Miss Rosy was the hit of the 1st B'day party.
I am glad that Tyler is mindful of the tires, typical little man that he is. Have fun, Love, Carol Harrell
He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him in November. You think he'll let Addison take a spin on Mr. Beep Beep?
Between Tyler and MR, they have talked me into getting a Mr. Beep Beep for Trent. If you ever have a little girl, you'll have to change Mr. Beep Beep's name to Miss Rosy (that is what MR named hers).
Pictures are so cute!
I am praising God that Hendley is doing well. Please keep us posted as her recovery progresses.
Mr. Beep Beep is so cool. You can tell Tyler loves driving his new car!
Love, Mom
Sorry you are not feeling well, but I know Tyler and Mr Beep Beep will keep you on your toes. And give you plenty of laughs! Tyler Watson is getting bigger by the day!
Thanks for all of your prayers for sweet Hendley! Praise God for watching over her!!!
Post a Comment