The boy is mine, but I declare he's about the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. What in the world did I ever do before I knew him? How was I surviving without his beautiful eyes, contagious belly laugh, whimsical antics, and precious words?
I don't know how I lived before him, but I am honored to know him and share life with him now.
He stole my heart tonight in his vintage George Washington University long sleeve t-shirt, GAP jeans, and his new light brown suede Stride Rite tennis shoes. He looked like such a little man. I'm going to have my hands full when he's a teenager. Those girls better be prepared to meet a Mama with a shotgun.
When we returned from dinner tonight, he grabbed his Laurie Berkner DVD, which he hasn't watched since before we moved to VA, and demanded that it be played. We obliged. He turned Elmo so that the furry, red monster wouldn't miss the video, but he must not have cared whether the Rooster had a chance to sing along. This was a serene, pleasant scene until Mommy declared bath time.
2 comments:
A-DOR-ABLE!!! I love that little boy....can't believe how quickly he has grown up...it seems just like yesterday...
Love those shoes!
I am excited to see that he loves the Elmo that I gave him! He is so cute with "Mo." I can't wait to get my hands on him to give him a great big hug.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment