
Inspired by other blogs that routinely do "Wordless Wednesday" posts, we are having one of our own today. We'll be heavy on pictures and videos and light on my commentary. I know you are all thanking Jesus right this minute. :)
Spaghetti-face, shown above, was a mess after dinner...obviously. Note to new/expectant parents: ALWAYS feed tomato sauce type foods, like spaghetti and lasagna, to a nearly-naked baby. It makes clean-up so much easier.
Our first Wordless Wednesday video was shot right after Ty woke up from his afternoon nap. He was still a little drowsy, so he sat on the floor in his room and had puzzle book time:
In the second video, I was trying to capture his walking skills for those of you who have asked to see his progress. Unfortunately, his spaghetti dinner was calling his name, and he was not too interested in being a movie star:
And, finally, after he was cleaned up from his dinner mess, his Daddy referred to him as a "Wal-Mart Baby" because he was wandering all over the house in nothing but his diaper. If you could have seen the bottoms of his feet before his bath, you'd know the "Wal-Mart Baby" description was just about right (and that the Clorox quick mop thing is about worthless...time to break out the real mop and bleach tomorrow):
And, just so you know, I began uploading these videos at 9:30 p.m. It is now 11:53 p.m. and the last one is still loading. I don't think I'll do this many videos at once ever again!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
Posted by The Watsons at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is so great for those of us that can't see Tyler enough! He is really interested in things that make noise!
I'm a little worried though! Do you think he has enough toys? We don't want to deprive him of anything that might be on the shelf! Ha! Ha!
Man! He as lots of stuff!
Love ya'll!
Mom
I just had to laugh about the mop reference, because I know what a time you've had finding a decent mop!
Videos are priceless; picture precious.
I just love your videos. Tyler is growing up and he just is adorable. It will not be long before we will be watching him with Lydie. Thanks for sharing him with us. Love to all of you!
Carol & Max
Post a Comment