Can you even get over how precious these letters for Lydie's nursery are???
I found a lady on Ebay, of all places, who customizes all sorts of things according to your nursery decor (I swear, Ebay is just about as good as Wal-Mart...maybe better...you can find anything!). The flowers and birds on the letters are exactly the ones on her bedding. Adorable!!
Let the decorating begin...
...just as soon as we find some furniture.
I found a lady on Ebay, of all places, who customizes all sorts of things according to your nursery decor (I swear, Ebay is just about as good as Wal-Mart...maybe better...you can find anything!). The flowers and birds on the letters are exactly the ones on her bedding. Adorable!!
Let the decorating begin...
...just as soon as we find some furniture.

6 comments:
You MUST send me the page where you ordered these....I HAVE to get some for Connor's room! Those are the most adorable things I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!
Please send me the link, etc....
LOVE THEM!
Seeing those letters make is SO real, don't they? Lydia will be here before we know it...
I want the link as well. Super Cute!!!
new update please....
I cant decide what is cuter...Lydia's letter or Ty man's new kicks! So much going on in the Watson house! It really does feel "real" now seeing her name in letters. I can hardly wait to meet this little princess!!!
I tried to find this lady on Ebay and could not find these letter styles! Can you send me her ebay user id so I can search for her???
Thanks! They are precious!
Post a Comment