If you aren't aware of my nursery bedding drama, please click here to get up to speed with what's been happening.
Now, for those of you who already know the situation, please be aware that I am about two seconds from the biggest tantrum ever, complete with crocodile tears and sobs.
I just received an email from the store where we bought all of the accessories for the Birdsong bedding. They wanted to kindly let me know that they would be refunding my money, as none of those accessories are available any longer.
Fantastic.
I don't think this is a complete crisis yet, but it's getting awfully close. I'm not sure I can bring myself to choose another theme if this one falls through.
What's a desperate mama to do??
Monday, February 2, 2009
The Tantrum Continues...
Posted by The Watsons at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You'll just have to wait until you find something even BETTER!
This has nothing to do with your nursery bedding now being unavailable (however, I am sorry and hope that you'll find something so cute for Lydie soon!) But, I just wanted to tell you that I've been following Bring the Rain blog since this past April, MckMama since the summer, and just recently added BigMama (who is hysterical!) and the Harper blogs. I also have followed Beth Moore's blog, for quite awhile, as well. Anyway, just a little tidbit that we follow the same blogs :)
Post a Comment