Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Special Post for Papa Joe

We have lots of updates to do, but we wanted to share a few photos we took this evening with Papa Joe in mind. When he visited us over the holidays, he planted some flowers around our little trees in the front yard, and they are looking nice now that the really warm Texas temps have returned. So, since today Tyler was wearing an outfit Papa Joe bought for him, we thought that after our walk we'd snap a few shots of the cute baby with the pretty flowers. Here are the results, just for you, Papa Joe!


I took these earlier in the day. They give you the full effect of his Texas/Cowboy/Sheriff outfit. The extra-special part is that he's playing on a blanket that belonged to Danny when he was a child.

* For those of you who are familiar with 80s Madonna lyrics, this picture made me start singing, "You may be my lucky star, but I'm the luckiest by far." Danny has never heard that song...where was he in the 80s??? :)

8 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

He is soooo cute! And wow - look at him holding his head up so good! They grow so stinking fast, don't they?? I am glad you guys are doing so well and having a great time!!!!!!! Isn't motherhood wonderful and the most amazing thing ever?

Heather said...

I am liking your "curly" hair Jenn! And Baby Ty is so freakin cute...I can't wait to see you guys in about a week and a half...yay!!!

louanne said...

I just love the pictures of Tyler on the blanket. I remember Danny carrying that blanket around. Danny loved that blanket.
I see Tyler is holding his Flutter Butterfly.I am so glad Aunt Jenn got Collin one. Ours went to church with us tonight. I think it is still one of Collin's favorite toys.

Joy Peterson said...

Look at the tummy time! I swear he gets cuter and cuter! I can't wait until we see you guys in June...I am counting down the days!!! He is making me want a little boy so badly! I already wanted one after seeing Canon, now Tyler...I'll be boy baby crazy when Trent arrives!!! What's a girl to do?!?!?!?

kyle hitchcock said...

wow that smile is amazing! Isn't this what life is all about? I sure think so!!! Love you, kyle

morgan collins said...

I got an invite....YES!!! he is precious...and I love the little star on his booty:)

Unknown said...

He is so sweet, i could just bit him! Love the star on his little booty! I think Danny needs to study up on his old school Madonna!

Unknown said...

Can he get any cuter? Star light, star bright...make everything all bright! (Madonna lyrics again!) And yes, where was Danny in the 80's????